DECEASED ESTATE - GOING FOR A SONGJKL real Estate is excited to offer this property for sale. Set on approx 25 acres (10.16 ha) at Nabiac is this four bedroom brick home, perfect for a hobby farm or the potential to redevelop into eight 2.5 acre allotments.
This brick veneer home is set on brick foundations and is all on the one level – a very solid home!
With separate lounge room and spacious dining area off the kitchen plus a family room, this is just what you need for the large or extended family.
There are four bedrooms all air-conditioned with built-inns, with the master boasting a large walk in robe and en-suite.
With polished floorboards and a slow combustion fire place this is just what an acreage home should feel like! Add to that a timber verandah wrapping around the rear of the house, you can enjoy overlooking the gently sloping land that is partly cleared for grazing. Need more good news? it was recently rezoned Rural/ Residential.
Other improvements to the property are a 5m x 5m carport, 6m x 7m double lock up garage with concrete floor plus a 13m x 7m machinery shed.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact JKL on 6554 8717..
Price: $595,000 VIEW MORE DETAILS
Contact Alex Jacobs on (02) 6554 8717 for further details
DA APPROVED SUBDIVISION ON WALLAMBA RIVERJKL are very excited to offer you this fabulous property on the river within a 15 minute drive to Nabiac, 30 minutes to Taree and only 40 minute drive to Forster. For the boating enthusiasts a 10 minute boat road will get you into Forster-Tuncurry.
There are 9 lots with a total of that can be sold in one line at $2,500,000.00.
• Consists of 8 vacant land lots on 141.4 acres with separate titles ranging in size from 10.5 acres to 16.5 acres.
• The ninth lot is approximately 40 acres with trees on 75%
• Three large sheds are provided for machinery & feed (power to front shed)
• Cattle Yard with loading race & cattle crush
• Pasture improved land for cattle will allow approx 50 head
• Lots 1-8 face the Wallamba River with the a jetty in front of Lot 7
• Land rates currently $2,455.44 per quarter over the whole acreage
• Lot 7 boasts a modern three bedroom home with two bathrooms, lock up garage, combined living areas and a great kitchen for entertaining with covered balconies. There is a jetty in front of this Lot for you to moor your boat.
• Solar power (9 panel) & hot water, bore water ,natural water tank
• Onsite sewerage management system, council pick up for household refuse
• This area is currently having the roads upgraded to accommodate the growth
This property is going to be perfect for the hobby farmer who has a keen love for the water and the lifestyle that it does provide. This is also an opportunity for an astute developer who can recognise a great investment.
This is an opportunity that rarely becomes available and you should phone JKL today for further information on 65548717..
Price: $2,500,000 VIEW MORE DETAILS
Contact Karen Hoswell on (02) 6554 8717 for further details