Beautiful home with elevation and only three wide timber stairs made from the local (Dyers Crossing Bridge). These stairs separate the bedrooms from the living areas. Everyone wants an outlook but do not want stairs!! This is the home that keeps on giving from the moment you enter the wide entry with burnished concrete floors flowing through the 15' to 18' vaulted ceilings of the living area. Expanding out to a deck through stacker doors, the outside entertaining area has its very own outdoor kitchen with a built-in BBQ, fridge, heater, TV, drop down blinds, wet bar & timber bench with stools to have an ale & soak up the hinterland, sunset and distant lake views!
The home is only two years young and retains a 5-year builders warranty from a very reputable local builder.
1. Upmarket kitchen with stone benchtops adjoining a built-in timber table, floor to ceiling cupboards, combo pyrolytic clean & steam oven, induction cooktop, double sink, integrated dishwasher, and yes every chef's dream - A Butlers Pantry with ample room plus another sink & fridge space.
2. Tv points everywhere, computer outlets from every point, and ceiling fans in all rooms.
3. 26 solar panels = 2.2 kva providing loads of power plus a wide double garage with remote and off-street parking for a further two vehicles, van or boat.
4. H4 treated frames plus termi-guard - Low maintenance gardens with your own herb garden and succulents plus a garden shed and outdoor fire pit!
5. Woodburn fireplace boasting a prime position on the fully concrete plinth stretching the length of the living area which is a simple architectural element that distributes the weight &
6. Hidden laundry & guests powder room behind the kitchen panelling- very unique.
7. Both the master bathroom & en-suite are fully tiled to the ceiling and have concrete shower walls with No Glass! Another women's dream.
Three - Four Bedroom home with an office off the entry with a modern industrial door, the media room can convert into a 4th bedroom, master bedroom has a large walk-in wardrobe & reverse cycle air conditioning, bedroom two also has a walk-in wardrobe. Walk to Stockland shopping village, close to One Mile beach.
Everyone wants to live near the beach and have beach views! Remember you live in the home not the view!!
Land Rates $2,008.00 P/A Water Rates $1,320.00 P/A
To view this magnificent home you need to phone JKL real estate Forster for your own private viewing on 65548717.
- Air conditioning
- Open fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully fenced
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Remote garage
- Secure parking
- Broadband internet available
- Built-in wardrobes
- Pay tv access
- Solar panels
- Water tank
- * 26 solar panels - 2.2 kva * vaulted ceiling * outdoor kitchen with wet bar * butler's pantry * 3 toilets * burnished concrete flooring * homeowners warranty - 5 years left