Offered on the market for the first time in 40 years and located right in the heart of Forster. This private unit is situated in one of the most sought-after secure complexes. This light and bright first-floor residence offers exceptional convenience. It is fully renovated & offers an enviable lifestyle with 180+ degree views over beautiful Wallis Lake. Relax at the end of the day with family and friends taking in the beautiful views while watching the amazing sunsets.
The minute you enter this unit you are instantly captivated by the stunning outlook, the inviting balcony area combined with the exceptional standard of fit out & finish throughout. The natural light-filled interiors frame the stunning view. This property is all about enjoying a relaxed lifestyle.
• Fully renovated throughout featuring a modern kitchen, bathroom & laundry.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living & main bedroom.
• 180+ degree views over the beautiful Wallis Lake with lake & channel outlooks from all living spaces & balcony.
• Located opposite the Little Street netted Pool, boat ramp & the foreshore boardwalk.
• Security window & door off the balcony area.
• Balcony blinds offer protection & ambiance to the living spaces.
• Lockable garage with storage mezzanine area.
• The property offers excellent storage space.
• The Camelot unit complex has a security boundary fencing with password-protected entry.
• Camelot is maintained to a very high standard of gardening & maintenance.
The master bedroom is a generous size. Both bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans & offer exceptional lake views.
The location of this unit offers all the beauty of Forster at its finger tips with abundant restaurant & café choices. The adjacent pool & boardwalk path leads to the Forster CBD with boating, kayaking & surfing beaches offering a multitude of convenient lifestyle choices that are within walking distance of this amazing property. Ready to be lived in immediately or as a solid investment; relish the proximity to everything this area has to offer.
This property is outstanding & will sell quickly.
For more information or to organise a private inspection please contact Alex Jacobs at JKL Real Estate on 0400 643 317.
Strata fees: $3,112 pa, Council Rates: $1,460 pa, Water Rates: $1,324 pa, Electricity provider: Origin, Strata Manager: Alliance Strata
- Air conditioning
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Remote garage
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fridge is plumbed in